During workshops and interactive trainings participants are briefed on the history and evolution of the method, discuss its underlying theoretical framework, and receive hands-on training in how to administer the intervention.
There are currently no trainings scheduled. Please sign up for email updates to receive information and to register.
Training and workshop participants will be able to:
1) Identify clients who are good candidates for Object Mapping
2) Identify and perform the 10 steps of Object Mapping
3) Identify and choose the type of objects that are often included in a good Object Mapping box
4) Identify and use cognitive interweaves that can aid in a successful Object Mapping session
5) Demonstrate how to conduct an Object Mapping session
6) Identify special Object Mapping protocols for specific behaviors or needs
7) Identify two or more of the reasons Object Mapping is effective with respect to interpersonal neurobiology or other theoretical constructs
In early 2020 the first cohort completed Level One training in the Washington, DC metro area. They had a great time learning and have reported many successful results with their clients. In 2019, the method was introduced in Tanzania, East Africa.